Resetting Server

Djinn

So I have kinda been messing with things and I have kinda screwed a few things up and I have installed and removed WAY too many dockers and my system is kind of a mess. 

I would like to basically 0 it out and nuke the whole thing and start over.  Is this possible and what is the best way to do it?

If you simply want to basically start over, then just delete the contents of /config on the flash drive (but do not delete the .key file) and reboot

Your containers will all be still be there but you can simply delete the docker.img file (https://forums.unraid.net/topic/57181-docker-faq/?do=findComment&comment=564309)

(This does leave all of your data intact but you will have to re-assign your drives)

What If I want to just kill all of it, just do that then redo the preclear on the disks I have?

A lot of my stuff got very disorganzied and id like to just wipe it and start from scratch.  I do have all the data on another system to restore it to the unraid server to