Array & Cache Read Only

That's unfortunate, any other options other than a backup and re-format? I have a cloud backup, but with 45TB of data - that's going to take a while...

-- edit --

This seems to be the error in the syslog right before the entire array goes read only.

Mar 18 23:06:45 Enterprise kernel: BTRFS critical (device sdd1): corrupt leaf: root=10 block=602423296 slot=522, unexpected item end, have 2290802566 expect 16275
Mar 18 23:06:45 Enterprise kernel: BTRFS error (device sdd1): block=602423296 read time tree block corruption detected
Mar 18 23:06:45 Enterprise kernel: BTRFS: error (device sdd1) in add_to_free_space_tree:1039: errno=-5 IO failure
Mar 18 23:06:45 Enterprise kernel: BTRFS info (device sdd1): forced readonly
Mar 18 23:06:45 Enterprise kernel: BTRFS: error (device sdd1) in __btrfs_free_extent:3221: errno=-5 IO failure
Mar 18 23:06:45 Enterprise kernel: BTRFS: error (device sdd1) in btrfs_run_delayed_refs:2144: errno=-5 IO failure

-- edit 2 --

Well, I seem to have been mistaken in stating that the entire array goes read only. It seems that the share I was testing from was set to utilize the cache, so it would throw a read only error. It appears that it is just my cache that is going read only.

Edited by vb543

Ahh, "Pool" aka the Cache pool. Sorry for the misunderstanding!

It seems the mover is going extremely slow / not clearing the cache pool. Is there a recommended method for manually copying its contents over to the array?

-- edit --

Was able to use the unbalance plugin to copy everything to the array. Then I used 'blkdiscard /dev/sd#' to wipe the cache drives and formatted them after starting the array. So far so good. Thanks everyone!

Edited by vb543

I seem to be having an issue with most of my docker containers now. I used the mover and set my appdata to prefer the cache. I can see all the appdata back on the cache pool, however - when I start most of my dockers, they appear to have lost all their settings/configs and come up as if they were just installed. Any ideas?

-- edit --

Take this UniFi Controller docker for example. The appdata is there, I start the container and can see it's accessing the same appdata -- but then the docker takes me through the 'new setup' wizard as if it has never been configured before.

root@Enterprise:/mnt/user/appdata/unifi-controller# ls -la
total 0
drwxr-xr-x 1 nobody users   22 Dec  3  2019 ./
drwxrwxrwx 1 nobody users 1098 Mar 19 15:21 ../
drwxr-xr-x 1 nobody users   42 Mar  5 15:48 data/
drwxr-xr-x 1 nobody users    0 May 22  2021 logs/
drwxr-xr-x 1 nobody users    8 Mar  3 15:33 run/
root@Enterprise:/mnt/user/appdata/unifi-controller# ls -la
total 0
drwxr-xr-x 1 nobody users   22 Dec  3  2019 ./
drwxrwxrwx 1 nobody users 1098 Mar 19 15:21 ../
drwxr-xr-x 1 nobody users  200 Mar 19 20:35 data/