Machine Check Events detected on your server

Hey there,

I made a previous post ages ago about a Machine Check Events detected on your server (Your server has detected hardware errors).

And i just added in 2 drives today which are preclearning right now and when i loged in to check on them i was greeted with 2 new machine check events detected. The last post i was told to ignore it but now im just confused because i not sure why it still happening when i only added in 2 new drives.

also i beleve seeing the time on the notifications were around like 3:13pm or something like that when i got them, not sure if that helps.

Any assistance will be greatly appricated!!

Thanks,

mediaserver-diagnostics-20220325-1628.zip

Edited by Nath2125

following on to this at 8:53am it seems my machine must of turned off some how or something to that affect cause it hit another error message check for hardware issues which also happened during a preclear of some of my new drives i mentions up there earlier. i will post these diagnostics again. I would like to know what could have caused this too. seems really strange!

mediaserver-diagnostics-20220326-1907.zip