Unable to determine what is causing Kernel Panics

I have Unraid on an R720 that's been rock solid for a long time. Then recently (like 3 or 4 months ago) I've have been getting random kernel panics. Most recently was today. Its always random and I can't recreate it.  I've been super busy with work the last few months to even try to take a look at it. Thank goodness for remote console via the iDRAC.

I've been getting sense key logs on my cache drive since I put it in. I thought that maybe it was causing the issue but I don't think it is. I have asked about it before but never got an answer for it and google turns up nothing useful.

Let me know if anything else is needed. I will attach a diag and syslog.

unraid-diagnostics-20220331-2046.zip syslog-192.168.1.38.log

Screenshot_106.png

Edited by wonderbread24

I see MACVLAN in the log. If you are using docker containers with unique IPs, you should switch to 6.10RC4 and switch your Docker custom network type to IPVLAN that was introduced in 6.10 for that reason.

The setting is in Settings / Docker Settings. You may have to switch to advanced view.

I've updated and set to IPVLAN, lets see if I can more than a week without a crash.

What is the difference between MACVLAN and IPVLAN? 

Anyone have an idea about the sense key logs I'm getting in my syslog? Is that just the PERC H310 mono (IT mode) not happy with the HP drive (cache drive)?

Mar 31 21:53:38 Unraid kernel: sd 1:0:8:0: [sdj] tag#2399 Sense Key : 0x1 [current] 
Mar 31 21:53:38 Unraid kernel: sd 1:0:8:0: [sdj] tag#2399 ASC=0x1c ASCQ=0x2