Parity Swap 6TB, 24h, 10% Complete??

Hi folks! Based on what I've been reading, to only be 10% complete 24h in doesn't seem right. Any indication as to what might be awry based on the attached diagnostics

Also, is it normal for the copying process to be stopped? I think it's going back and forth from being stopped to copying because the percentage is still progressing, albeit slowly. 

Parity Swap.png

enterprise-diagnostics-20220404-2011.zip

5 hours ago, JorgeB said:

I would guess the stopped refers to the array in this situation, but seems to be going very slow, log is spammed full of USB disconnects, but not seeing anything else.

@JorgeB, thank you for taking a look. I decided to disconnect that USB device last night, just in case. Didn't seem to make a difference though--up to 14% now.

During the parity swap procedure, does the array start and stop? In the picture above, the grey triangle is "STOPPED" but at the bottom, it says "Array Started."

Looks like the stats don't work during parity copy, it's showing reads and writes for disks 1 and 3, and they are frozen since they are the same as the previous diags.

Most likely suspect here would be the original parity disk, could be reading slow, you can test with the diskspeed docker after this is done or after canceling the current copy.

22 minutes ago, JorgeB said:

Looks like the stats don't work during parity copy, it's showing reads and writes for disks 1 and 3, and they are frozen since they are the same as the previous diags.

Most likely suspect here would be the original parity disk, could be reading slow, you can test with the diskspeed docker after this is done or after canceling the current copy.

@JorgeB, thanks for looking again. At this point, I may well let it finish.

I have Home Assistant running in a docker container. I'll let you know if I survive 10 days without my smart home :D