Upgraded to Version: 6.10.0 and now I have multiple issues

I just upgraded to Version: 6.10.0 and now I have several issues.

1. No more remote access via, I now get '404 Not Found' I am using duckdns and it was working fine before.
  2. Docker is broken and these instructions to delete and recreate the docker.img file do not work and I get: 'Docker Service failed to start.'
  3. VM's do not work there is an error if I try to delete an existing vm: 'Execution error - cannot remove config - read only file system' 
  4. I have rebooted the host several times and attach my diagnostic logs if someone could take a look that would be great.

Kind Regards

tower-diagnostics-20220519-1500.zip

Thanks very much Jorge,

I have now reverted to v6.9.2 successfully.

That has resolved the remote access issue, which is great, but I still cannot delete the docker file.

I also used to be able to rename the docker file from my windows rig, but it is now showing as 'write protected' and / or 'read only'

As does my only vm, which when I try to start it from the unraid gui says: Execution error - read only.

The 'Fix Common Problems' plugin is telling me 'unable to write to cache' the suggestion is to run the Mover but that hasn't seem to have made any difference.

The latest diagnostics are attached if that helps.

Perhaps a total rebuild is in order?

Kind Regards,

image.png.44dfd3417ed0b5511ec4e0c1bcea7309.png

image.thumb.png.d4af60ad28e361c84b0b31b827615919.png

tower-diagnostics-20220519-1655.zip

Main issue is with those servers is that updating can corrupt all filesystems, luckily it appears only cache was affected for you, if you have backups it would be best to re-format cache and restore the data, if you don't try to copy everything you can now, it's read only but it's still mounting, so most data should be accessible.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, gsayer said:

The 'Fix Common Problems' plugin is telling me 'unable to write to cache' the suggestion is to run the Mover but that hasn't seem to have made any difference.

Mover might help if the reason cache can't be written was because it was full, but that isn't the case. Cache is read-only

• Like 1