Problems with Plex from plexinc/pms-docker - Plex docker running, but local server not available

Forgive this potentially misplaced post - I'm having problems finding the right place to get support for the PlexMediaServer docker from PlexInc.  The support page from the docker app lands on the Plex website, but not a support page.  I've posted the following on the Plex Forums, but no answer yet.  Hoping someone in the Unraid community has a perspective on how to diagnose this odd and confusing issue.

Plex Server Version#: Version 4.76.1
Unraid Server Version#: Version 6.9.2 2021-04-07
Plex Server has been Running in Unraid Docker for several years with no issues.
Repository plexinc/pms-docker (Last Update:|May 16, 2022)

Server Log shows Starting Plex Server appears ok (not sure what libusb_init failed, something to do with DVR?  (Server Logs attached)

<[s6-init] making user provided files available at /var/run/s6/etc…exited 0.
[s6-init] ensuring user provided files have correct perms…exited 0.
[fix-attrs.d] applying ownership & permissions fixes…
[fix-attrs.d] done.
[cont-init.d] executing container initialization scripts…
[cont-init.d] 40-plex-first-run: executing…
[cont-init.d] 40-plex-first-run: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] 45-plex-hw-transcode-and-connected-tuner: executing…
[cont-init.d] 45-plex-hw-transcode-and-connected-tuner: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] 50-plex-update: executing…
[cont-init.d] 50-plex-update: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] done.
[services.d] starting services
Starting Plex Media Server.
[services.d] done.
Critical: libusb_init failed>

Circumstance - Server locked up (no idea why) after running for months.
Server appears to start normally (Server Log shows: May 20 19:26:08 HunterNAS rc.docker: PlexMediaServer: started succesfully!)
Plex Docker running as usual and accessible from normal WebUI from Dashboard

THE PROBLEM:  However, when I log in to the Plex App on my Unraid server from my local browser (as I have hundreds of times), I do not see my local Plex server in the Plex WebUI, nor do I see any of my local libraries.  I see other shared plex servers and I see the Plex videos, just not my server.  Its like the the server isnt running, but I’m accessing the plex docker from my server (local ip address)! 

Very confused. Do not know how to diagnose this.

Help me Obiwan!

hunternas-diagnostics-20220523-0907.zip

• 2 months later...
5 hours ago, jace055 said:

Did you figure this out?  I am having the exact same issue

Did you recently do the password change after the Plex database hack?  Did you select the "logout all devices" option when doing the change?  If not, remote users are still logged in under the old password but if they logout, they will be locked out as well.  

After password change, I had to get a new claim token in order to see my local server.  Since it expires after four minutes and I had not used it in that time, my local Plex server was unavailable.  I had to get a new claim code and use it immediately to get access.

6 hours ago, Hoopster said:

Did you recently do the password change after the Plex database hack?  Did you select the "logout all devices" option when doing the change?  If not, remote users are still logged in under the old password but if they logout, they will be locked out as well.  

After password change, I had to get a new claim token in order to see my local server.  Since it expires after four minutes and I had not used it in that time, my local Plex server was unavailable.  I had to get a new claim code and use it immediately to get access.

Yeah, tired that, but it would not let me claim it.