eth0 not found after upgrade to 6.10.2

Go to solution Solved by itimpi,

8 minutes ago, meechgalhuquot said:

I had the same issue. I think that with the prompt to upgrade in the dashboard with no warnings about these issues is going to cause a lot of people to go through this. The Dashboard should absolutely provide a warning or show the changelog before you see the upgrade button

I think a better solution would be to display the release notes as part of the upgrade process and make the user press an OK button before actually doing the upgrade.  

1 minute ago, itimpi said:

I think a better solution would be to display the release notes as part of the upgrade process and make the user press an OK button before actually doing the upgrade.  

Back up and running I disabled Virtualization in the BIOS. I concur this would be a good solution.

1 minute ago, itimpi said:

Either way, still needs to happen rather than having to check a forum post. You should feel safe when upgrading on the stable path that something like this wouldn't happen

• Upvote 1