Problems since change psu and updated docker apps

Hi all,

Hoping you can point me in the right direction, another n00b in the house lol

So I was getting read errors on a drive, a kind soul on Reddit suggested changing psu so I did that yesterday and it fixed the problem hurray :)

While I was messing about I thought I would update all the docker apps, which I hadn’t done since I set it up about 6mths ago and started with plex. 

While it was updating I noticed a command failed error in the little window that comes up but it carried on and said completed.  Then it wouldn’t start, rebooted and then it did, but couldn’t see any media on my plex.

One of the times it rebooted, my ssd with appcachedata disappeared, so I reseated cables and it came back.

Maybe that had something to do with it.

Also Radarr & Sonarr have lost all my shows and movies.  Prowlarr still works as does sabnzb and qBitTorrent.

After some digging I assume it’s a permission issue but I have no clue how to go about sorting it out.  

I tried a restore using the app data cache backup plug-in but to no avail.

Would rly appreciate any help :)

Thanks, sry for the wall of text!

Thanks, running memtest now I’ll let you know the outcome.

Could they be old errors?  Shortly after I set up the server I was getting problems with nzb/par2 file corruption so I replaced all the ram and it’s been fine ever since.

As for appdata files being on the array, can they be deleted with Krusader without causing more problems?

Might be left over from when it was new and I added an ssd just for appdata.

cheers

35 minutes ago, rhymin said:

As for appdata files being on the array

Nothing can move or delete open files.

Disable Docker and VM Manager in Settings. Since appdata and system are "prefer" shares, running mover should move them to their designated pools.

But mover won't move duplicates, so you might have to check and see if anything from those shares is still on disk1 and decide whether to keep it or the data on pool.

3 hours ago, trurl said:

Nothing can move or delete open files.

Disable Docker and VM Manager in Settings. Since appdata and system are "prefer" shares, running mover should move them to their designated pools.

But mover won't move duplicates, so you might have to check and see if anything from those shares is still on disk1 and decide whether to keep it or the data on pool.

Doing this now, any idea what to try next to get plex running again please?