Flash Backups Not Updating

On the My Servers Dashboard, the last time it updated was yesterday.

In Unraid, flash backups is showing as Activated: Not up-to-date

Clicking the update button doesn't seem to be doing anything.

I've tried signing out, reinstalling, rebooting, reinitializing... not sure where else to go from here.

Any help is appreciated, thank you.

I'm having the same issue, this is the content in my /var/log/gitflash file, any ideas what could be going on? I'm on the latest plugin version 2022.07.26.1609 :

[2022/07/29 12:00:04 Europe/Berlin] Command 'git -C /boot reset origin/master' exited with code 128, response was:
fatal: ambiguous argument 'origin/master': unknown revision or path not in the working tree.
Use '--' to separate paths from revisions, like this:
'git <command> [<revision>...] -- [<file>...]'

[2022/07/29 12:00:04 Europe/Berlin] Command 'git -C /boot checkout -B master origin/master' exited with code 128, response was:
fatal: 'origin/master' is not a commit and a branch 'master' cannot be created from it

[2022/07/29 12:00:07 Europe/Berlin] Command 'git -C /boot reset origin/master' exited with code 128, response was:
fatal: ambiguous argument 'origin/master': unknown revision or path not in the working tree.
Use '--' to separate paths from revisions, like this:
'git <command> [<revision>...] -- [<file>...]'

[2022/07/29 12:00:07 Europe/Berlin] Command 'git -C /boot checkout -B master origin/master' exited with code 128, response was:
fatal: 'origin/master' is not a commit and a branch 'master' cannot be created from it

[2022/07/29 12:00:08 Europe/Berlin] Command 'git -C /boot push --set-upstream origin master' exited with code 128, response was:
Host key verification failed.
fatal: Could not read from remote repository.

Please make sure you have the correct access rights
and the repository exists.

[2022/07/29 12:00:09 Europe/Berlin] Command 'git -C /boot push --force --set-upstream origin master' exited with code 128, response was:

On 7/28/2022 at 8:36 AM, a_n_d_y said:

On the My Servers Dashboard, the last time it updated was yesterday.

In Unraid, flash backups is showing as Activated: Not up-to-date

Clicking the update button doesn't seem to be doing anything.

I've tried signing out, reinstalling, rebooting, reinitializing... not sure where else to go from here.

Any help is appreciated, thank you.

Thanks for sending me your gitflash file, you should be good to go now.