Unraid is using 100percent of cpu

Go to solution Solved by JorgeB,

For that past 2 days or so my server is running at 100 percent cpu usage. I updated to the newest version today and I am still having the same problem.  I attached the server log and the processes log also.  I have tried stopping all apps and it seems to have very little effect.  Not sure what the next step should be.  Thanks for any help you can provide.

server-syslog-20220804-1507.zip processes.txt

I use NZBGet instead of SAB, but the principle is the same. Are you downloading and unpacking to cache? Or are array disks involved?

I have 2 pools, cache and fast. I download to cache and unpack to fast. Then whatever 'arr moves them to the appropriate cached share.

I have mine downloading and unpacking to cache, my problem was that the unpacker was hung up in that background and used all cpu until the server crashed, and then when it started up it would start all over again.  Thanks to the help on here I have the problem resolved.  And it is great to have a community that is so knowledgeable and willing to help.