[Support] kilrah/nextcloud-ffmpeg with pdlib

Posted (edited)
29 minutes ago, Gekko said:

I installed the crontab using vanilla variables

You still have the modified values, probably reinstalled form previous apps (which keeps your settings) instead of reinstalling from apps.

image.png.9bb7578fdae477d4b7fb1415023c90b4.png

Also check the logs of the cronjob container for pointers

For the php values the container probably only handles what's needed. Upload size etc typically would not need being changed, if you have issues with those it's likely at the reverse proxy level.

Edited by Kilrah
16 minutes ago, Kilrah said:

You still have the modified values, probably reinstalled form previous apps (which keeps your settings) instead of reinstalling from apps.

Thanks for pointing that out, i didn't expect there's a different behavior by doing that. Thanks! Regarding PHP, i'm sure, i can handle this involving the proxy, it was just an idea to place it with the extra parameters, but this is no crucial thing.

So, i reinstalled the nextcloud-cronjob container with the parameters being *REALLY* fully vanilla, the log seems to be ok, still no luck at the backend.

2024-08-04 13_55_57-Terra_UpdateContainer – Mozilla Firefox.jpg

2024-08-04 13_54_46-_usr_local_emhttp_webGui_scripts_run_cmd docker logs -f -n 90 Nextcloud-cronjob .jpg

2024-08-04 13_59_56-Grundeinstellungen - Verwaltungseinstellungen - gekkocloud – Mozilla Firefox.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know what needs editing in order to increase the file size limit to upload via WebDAV? I have no issues uploading large files to the iOS app or via PC however I am using the iOS app Photosync as it can upload all my images without removing any of the metadata and preserves quality, plus its very easy to upload and keep your folder and album structure, however when I try to upload videos of around 2GB I get “413 Request too large”

My Nextcloud dashboard has the correct numbers with a 200GB Upload limit but just want to know if there is something separate that needs editing for WebDAV uploads?

I have sorted me previous issues out with transferring via WebDAV, the only issue I have currently is getting transcoding working on the memories app. I have Intel GPU TOP installed and have added /dev/dri as an extra device, this works great for Transcoding on Plex but I presume there’s some extra setup needed on memories, I have tried to type the video command in the terminal but it says its not defined so I am a bit stuck, do I need to edit anything on the memories setup page?IMG_1079.thumb.jpeg.a9b2d24fc74e785cd8fa01edffcee344.jpegIMG_1080.thumb.jpeg.5a11471c2cb70a45d64d1733cf20ed14.jpegIMG_1081.thumb.jpeg.33b1e21f3095400f19a879e870ee6a54.jpeg