Unable To Login: No Keyboard Input But Console Has Blinking Cursor

Just as the title says, I can't login to the server. unRaid Os 6.9.2 Plus

My setup is not new, just added a new parity drive, upgraded the os license from basic to plus.

On the Unraid server itself, there is no keyboard output, so I can't login. No webui either when trying to access it's ip address. So I can't even run diagnostics command.

One thing i noticed, and this is reproduce-able:

1. shutdown unraid

2. detach new parity drive

3. booth unraid until it reaches the console

4. result: typing on the keyboard works fine. BUT WHEN NEW PARITY DRIVE IS ATTACHED, no keyboard input.

Current System:

1. UnRaid 6.9.2 Plus

2. 3 HDDs, 1 parity, 2 data drives

3. NVME unassigned, used as physical boot drive or main VM

Edited by garydapogi
additional info

Yes, it had worked before, so I was able to resync/rebuild the array.

The new parity drive added to the server is new. No pre clearing done, no tests.

I remembered, after the rebuild, i tried enable the VM manager, then the webui froze. so I did a reboot.

Edited by garydapogi
additional info

Yah, I was able to rebuild, then I cleanly shutdown.  Then start up the system again, then after reaching the console, with the blinking cursor on it, I can't type anything. So I can't log in.

I tried to login from another pc in my local network, but WebUi is not reachable. However, when I tried to ping, there was a response. No SSH tho, when I tried.

So, I tried detaching the new parity drive and restarted the system, then when reaching the console, I am able to type in.

Also, tried detaching other drives from the array, and that too works. But when ALL my drives are attached, the keyboard doesn't work. I have 4-drives in the system, 1 ssd cache, 2 data drive, 1 parity drive - the newly replaced one.

NOTE: I don't tinker too much on this system, no tweaking whatsoever.

Edited by garydapogi
additional info

I would be suspecting the PS.  Modern PS are much more complex these days and they can fail in ways that defy imagination.

I just replaced a PS yesterday in my Media server!  That one would not turn on after I shut the server down to work on a problem with CRC errors.  (I first verified that the power switch worked.  Then I observed that when I reconnected  the power cord, pushing the power switch-- the first time only-- would cause the fans to try to start.  That meant it was either the MB or the PS.  The PS being a quick and easy replacement, I ordered one from Amazon.  They delivered in 6 hours-- advantage to living a major metro area...)