sabnzbd and nzbget fail downloads to cache can be repaired on Windows PC

Hi I am having trouble with sabznbd I also tried nzbget so I think it is a configuration problem

I have tried all the different sabnzbd containers and nzbget containers.

In sabnzbd large downloads are failing anything above 20GB  require repair and fail on repair if I copy the files to my windows pc they can be repaired. I can also download them on the windows pc without failures.

I am new to unraid I followed trash-guides and had no luck

So now I have sabnzbd download to a xfs cache ssd 2TB free share  /mnt/user/sab set to cache only I have also  tried direct to the /mnt/cache_ssd

Smaller files are downloading okay and moving to the media folder without a problem from sonarr and radarr.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Grant

sab.png

sab1.png

share 1.png

share.png

server-diagnostics-20220825-1644.zip

Okay so I tested each ram stick on the Unraid PC and all had errors.

I then moved them to another PC and I don't get errors so I have ruled out bad ram I guess.

I tried another PSU on the Unraid PC and still get the memory errors so it must be the motherboard or the CPU

I am not sure there is much else I can try? I don't have a spare motherboard or CPU so looks like I will be upgrading those I had the power circuit trip the day before I installed Unraid so that is possibly the cause?

I also tried turning of XMP and any other overclocking settings.

Thanks

Edited by GJWilli

Yeah I tried all sorts of combinations no luck. 

I give up ha. 

I am moving all my drives back to the main gaming pc and will use stablebit drivepool and Windows. 

When I upgrade to another pc I will probably go back to unraid I don't really want to spend any more money on the old one be it motherboard or CPU at the moment. 

Thanks for all the help.