will use unraid if plex media server works on it.

I've played a little with this, it does work well if you follow the things that posts that people have suggested.

I'm fairly close with the lead developer Elan, and there are some minor bugs that do need ironing out before it's perfect on unRAID.

One of the biggest issues you're going to have is where to run it, as in which disk. Probably the best place is the cache disk, but you'll need a Plus or Pro license to do that. I'll be ordering mine just as soon as I can get hold of a decent memory stick!

I mention this because while it does work OK if you run it from an array disk, it plays havoc with starting and stopping the array, so it's probably better to keep it off there if at all possible, hence the suggestion of using the cache disk.

One of the biggest issues you're going to have is where to run it, as in which disk. Probably the best place is the cache disk,

What I did, was add another drive, that is not part of the array, to hold the Plex library.  This can then be mounted via the go script, before starting Plex.

Cheers.