Unsure How To Handle Parity Error

Hello!

I recently (2022.10.04) completed a parity check that found 0 errors. Since then, I've rebooted the server a few times to change settings in the BIOS, each time was a clean power down/restart. Since booting back up, it has been running a few days with no warnings. I have not been noticing any issues, and from what I can see there are no errors on the *MAIN* tab. However, it looks like something happened because when I checked this morning (2022.10.08) I have an errors on both parity drives and disk 7.

Looking into the drives, all both parity drives and disk 7 say "UDMA CRC error count:4"

I've included my diagnostics and attached some pictures to the post. I've never encountered something like this before and don't want to do anything to make it worse. Please advise on what to do. Thank you!

Screenshot_20221008_091817.png

Screenshot_20221008_092040.png

server-diagnostics-20221008-0852.zip

Edited by N¿¿B
Clarification

CRC errors are connection errors that are normally caused by the SATA or Power cabling rather than faults with the disk itself.   When such an error happens it normally causes a retry to happen so that the write eventually succeeds so the net effect is simply to slow things down.   On that basis a small number of such errors happening occasionally is not really a cause for concern but it is more of an issue if they occur with any frequency.   It is also worth noting that the count never resets to 0 so if you click on the orange thumbs down icon and select the Acknowledge option then Unraid will only notify you again if the count increases again.

So I just ran another parity check with "Write corrections to parity" unchecked and it came back with zero errors. So it appears that the parity is valid. However the parity drives and drive 7 still have a thumbs down sign. Why is this and what should I do?

Edited by N¿¿B