求助 “无法挂载:没有uuid池”

Go to solution Solved by JorgeB,

开始时 缓存池内有一块硬盘

新增一块硬盘后 由于需要放置在阵列进行读取检验 放入阵列后多次保存新配置(现在复盘 似乎是不必要的操作)

测试完毕后 先将新硬盘移出阵列 恢复开始时的结构时 缓存池那块硬盘提示无法挂载 没有uuid池 使用unsigned device 进行挂载后确认文件都在没有损坏

个人认为由于保存了新配置 导致uuid发生了变化 目前系统要求格式该硬盘才能继续使用 是否还有方法恢复其uuid 让unraid进行读取?

提前谢谢解答!

Edited by sunrise
  • sunrise changed the title to 求助 “无法挂载:没有uuid池”
5 hours ago, JorgeB said:

I don't understand the problem, probably lost in translation, diagnostics saved after whatever is the issue might show something.

Thanks for replying. My English is not good so I try to describe problem as I can

I click SAVE New config serveral times in Settings - New config while I add a disk for test, but I set back the very beginning array construction, the disk Unmountable: No pool uuid and system notice me if I do not format that disk, it cant be mountable. In addition. the disk is good bcz I mount it via Unassigned Devices, every files are readable.

459787064_-1.thumb.jpg.1b66ed6df6907b48eb0015e77024e4f6.jpg

So I want to ask if any way without format the disk, I can mount it like very beginning

TIA.

tower-diagnostics-20221014-0736.zip

OK, let me see if I understand, you are doing a new config and expect the data on the cache device to remain there, that is true, just doing a new config doesn't delete data on any devices, the diags don't show a new config, and since boot that cache device never had a btrfs filesystem, i.e., it was wiped before, assuming it was btrfs, since the pool is configured for two devices it assumes a btrfs fileystem, maybe it was xfs before, please post the output of

blkid

30 minutes ago, JorgeB said:

OK, let me see if I understand, you are doing a new config and expect the data on the cache device to remain there, that is true, just doing a new config doesn't delete data on any devices, the diags don't show a new config, and since boot that cache device never had a btrfs filesystem, i.e., it was wiped before, assuming it was btrfs, since the pool is configured for two devices it assumes a btrfs fileystem, maybe it was xfs before, please post the output of

blkid

Thanks

The diagnostic missed new config history bcz OS need me reboot to update, that make it missed I think.

That disk was btrfs before, but now I can't set btrfs in settings. There are only auto, xfs and xfs encrypted.

Output will post later when I can control the machine

49 minutes ago, JorgeB said:

If you are sure it was btrfs then it was wiped since the diags, just doing a new config won't do that, but you might be able to recover the filesystem with:

btrfs-select-super -s 1 /dev/sdb

sry I forget it is xfs actually

330721843_2022-10-14185820.thumb.png.a33f40ca3f8c5a1f62d3f4db9eac1ddc.png

I think it is btrfs bcz here it show btrfs

1267294723_2022-10-14185716.thumb.png.204253aa39e10f74774bbf5e5177cce3.png

And command result is here

root@Tower:~# blkid
/dev/sda1: LABEL_FATBOOT="UNRAID" LABEL="UNRAID" UUID="272C-EBE2" BLOCK_SIZE="512" TYPE="vfat"
/dev/loop1: TYPE="squashfs"
/dev/nvme0n1p1: UUID="1bafb91b-59a2-4ea2-b92a-**********" BLOCK_SIZE="512" TYPE="xfs"
/dev/sdb1: UUID="8a8ef38a-438c-444c-ba81-*********" BLOCK_SIZE="4096" TYPE="xfs" PARTUUID="c7d7f389-ee65-4d4c-a3a9-********"
/dev/loop0: TYPE="squashfs"
root@Tower:~# btrfs-select-super -s 1 /dev/sdb1
No valid Btrfs found on /dev/sdb1
Open ctree failed

24 minutes ago, JorgeB said:

OK, in that case it's not mounting because the pool is set to 2 slots, xfs only woks with 1 slot, if you change the pool to 1 slot and set the filesystem to auto it should mount.

Set 1 slot and Now it show Unmountable: Wrong or no file system 😭

I try to do some research, should I use  

btrfs check --repair

to try to repair?

Edited by sunrise
8 minutes ago, JorgeB said:
mount -t btrfs -o noatime,space_cache=v2 /dev/sdb1 /mnt/media

It's still set to btrfs, click on the pool and change the fs to xfs (or auto)

Unfortunately it failed

root@Tower:~# mount -t btrfs -o noatime,space_cache=v2 /dev/sdb1 /mnt/media
mount: /mnt/media: mount point does not exist.
       dmesg(1) may have more information after failed mount system call.

even I tried to reboot but it still

I tried to mkdir /mnt/media then mount but

root@Tower:~# mkdir /mnt/media
root@Tower:~# mount -t btrfs -o noatime,space_cache=v2 /dev/sdb1 /mnt/media
mount: /mnt/media: wrong fs type, bad option, bad superblock on /dev/sdb1, missing codepage or helper program, or other error.
       dmesg(1) may have more information after failed mount system call.

Edited by sunrise
renew
35 minutes ago, JorgeB said:

Did you change the filesystem by clicking on cache on the main GUI page or by editing a config file?

Please reboot and post new diags after array start.

It worked!!!! Thank u so much

BTW if I want to add another disk to this drive should I add that to pool and format it as xfs then save new config?

19 minutes ago, JorgeB said:

You cannot add devices to a xfs pool, they are singe device only, you can devices to btrfs pools, and you don't do a new config, just stop the array, add new device, start array.

Got it. Thamks for patience answer

Edited by sunrise
renew
  • Like 1