Permission denied - copying files to folder

Hello everyone, thank you for taking the time to read this post.

When I attempt to copy a file from my computer to my server I get a "permission denied" error message.

I have had this issue randomly occur in the past and I believe that I used "Docker Safe New Perms" to fix it. This time it has not worked however.

The issue started around the time of a data disk failure. Of course the failed disk was being emulated at the time so I wondered if that might be the issue. I replaced the disk and had posted some diagnostic information at that time. I then ran "Docker Safe New Perms" which is  I have since upgraded Unraid to 6.11.1 to see if that would help.

Does any one have any suggestions as to the what might be causing the issue and or how I might solve it?

Thank you

Richard

theindex-diagnostics-20221015-2057.zip

/media     

is the share that I am trying to copy to. I can copy to some folders but not others. This share is split over two data disks.

I did try running the command that you suggested but it is a bit hard to see the output through the multicoloured bars in the Unraid terminal. No matter which PC I use I get the bars in the terminal.

Screenshot from 2022-10-16 18-43-18.png

total 0
drwxrwxrwx  1 nobody users  73 Oct 15 20:45 ./
drwxr-xr-x 11 root   root  220 Oct 17 12:45 ../
drwxrwxrwx  1 nobody users  20 May  7 16:26 Media/
drwxrwxrwx  1 nobody users  42 Sep 15 17:38 Myindex/
drwxrwxrwx  1 nobody users  26 Nov 13  2021 PhoneBackUps/
drwxrwxrwx  1 nobody users   6 Sep 30  2020 SHARE/
drwxrwxrwx  1 nobody users   6 Sep  9  2020 World\ index/
drwxrwxrwx  1 nobody users 336 Jan 22  2022 appdata/
drwxrwxrwx  1 nobody users 146 Nov 23  2020 domains/
drwxrwxrwx  1 nobody users 142 Feb  1  2021 isos/
drwxrwxrwx  1 nobody users  26 Jan 22  2021 system/

No, I thought that is was just /media but its all the shares.

I can create folders, rename and delete items on any share including /media. I cannot copy a folder without permission being denied to any share.

The strange thing is I can copy the FILE contents of a folder for which I get a "permission denied" error. So I can in effect copy folders over by manually creating each sub-folder and copying its files over, working my way through up the folders structure until everything is copied.

Thank you JorgeB