Memory Log keeps filling up - mover at fault?

Hello everyone.

I'm having an issue where the log portion of my memory keeps filling up to 100%. I've tried rebooting and it fills back up over the course of a couple of hours. Since I discovered this happening, I went ahead and removed a couple docker containers that were hardly being used. That didn't help, so I dug a little bit. I've made sure my docker file size was adequate, ran through all my settings in my docker containers, and even ran a virus scan. Obviously this hasn't solved my issue. Figured I tried and looked into the diagnostic section to dig deeper.

I downloaded the diagnostic archive from my server, and under logs/syslog.1, the mover appears to be trying to move files from my cache drive back to my regular storage pool but reports back that there's no file to move.

Should I adjust when my mover moves files or is there something more at play? I suspect there might be some issues going on with one of my *arr apps but I can't really pinpoint it

prometheus-diagnostics-20221018-0916.zip