Slow Docker startup, new cache drive

hbrob
Go to solution Solved by hbrob,

Hello,

I recently upgraded my dual 500GB SS cache drives to dual 2TB SSDs .  I did this by way of removing all data onto Array, removing and then reinstalling cache.  I have gone though several rebuilds of cache.

Docker is now extremely slow to start and install files, im currently starting from scratch with all new installs.  when docker is running and installing new images, UI hangs.  

Diagnostic is attached.  Currently finalizing a BTFS rebuild with the new drives.

gabserver-diagnostics-20221018-1720.zip

Looks like you switched to docker folder instead of docker.img, probably because you had been filling docker.img which was set at 75G. 20G is often more than enough. The usual reason for filling docker.img is an application writing to a path that isn't mapped.

And you have 40G libvirt.img. I can't imagine anyone ever needing more than default 1G libvirt.img

Also

NerdPack.plg - 2021.08.11  (Up to date)  (Incompatible)

and a couple of other plugins not up to date. NerdPack is deprecated on 6.11. Uninstall it and get the new NerdTools plugin