Removing four disks

I have begun replacing 8TB disks with 12TB disks, and now have a little wiggle room.

Several very old 3TB and 4TB disks, four to be exact, need to go -- they are throwing errors and I have just finished copying all data off of them and onto other disks.  The four disk are blank.

I've read the FAQs and how-to's about doing a New Config.  But before I take the plunge and remove four disks at the same time, I figured I'd post here for one final sanity check.

What is the preferred procedure for permanently removing these four disks from my array?

Thank you.

The PS I am using is a Seasonic gold, ten months old.  I don't believe it to be a power issue.  The random reboots I am experiencing during a parity check came as soon as I added two 12TB parity disks and a 12TB member disk.  I'm not sure where to start troubleshooting this particular issue.  Removing the extra disks I mentioned above will allow me to remove an extra HBA that is running an external enclosure... I am slowly trying to eliminate variables.  I was hoping to be able to get that all out of the system before I move on, as that stupid setup has caused me nothing but major issues since Day 1.