Unraid just reset some of my custom settings

I was greated today with my Plex not workin on my local net. I figured it was related to all the other issues I have been having due to the cache drive dying, but no. I found that Unraid just reset the server's name and several other options for no reason. Logs show it may have updated the Samba file system, but I am not sure. Can someone look at this and help me figure out if I just just fix the settings or a complete restore of the flash drive?

dafuk.JPG

yiggdrasil-diagnostics-20221031-1531.zip

• 2 weeks later...

I already fixed the issues it caused. I do have a backup, but that would have put me before this happened and I feel like it would have just done this again. I am more concerned with why it decided to just update something without asking me first. And if I can stop it from doing that again.

8 hours ago, Mysteic said:

I already fixed the issues it caused. I do have a backup, but that would have put me before this happened and I feel like it would have just done this again. I am more concerned with why it decided to just update something without asking me first. And if I can stop it from doing that again.

Something like the server name appearing to reset means that Unraid was unable to read that setting from the flash drive.   Without diagnostics taken at the time it would only be possible to guess at a possible cause.