High CPU after upgrading from 6.5.3 to 6.11.1

Go to solution Solved by JorgeB,

Yay! The array started.

Some time ago I cleaned all the filters and fans out, and that is where the crc errors crept in, I remember now, I had to re-seat a few sata cables.

It's not doing a parity check, so I guess all is ok?

I stand corrected, the shares are still there, it's  the user account that I will have re-create.

Other things are different, I had disk 1, 2 and 5 all assigned to TV Shows, but it looks like it is all one big storage now.

Another odd thing, when I click Shares, you initially (just a quick flash) get the UI I'm used, and then it goes to this other version - see screenshot.

It looks messed up, especially the far right "Read settings" options

unRAID6.11-share1.PNG

Edited by fishface

Ah, simples!

Well, things are looking in a much better place now, and I really appreciate your help here, if I could buy you a few beers I would!

I planning on upgrading this to a newer system. it going to be using my old i7 desktop board/RAM etc, the very PC I'm using now, I'll keep the old system though, and do a rsync of anything super important - I'll purchase another license.

Once again - thank you.

Edited by fishface
  • Like 1

Oh, one more question , when it came back up I now have the following on disk 3

domains

isos

system

I guess it picked there as it is empty, but I will soon pulling drive 3 out and replacing it, I'm also out of physical space in the case, can I simply move those directories to another disk? Nothing special to do?

Edited by fishface