Unmountable: Unsupported partition layout

I am unable to get this drive added to the array. I used the following steps to add it.

1. Pre-cleared drive

####################################################################################################
#                              Unraid Server Preclear of disk ZA1GCFHY                             #
#                            Cycle 1 of 1, partition start on sector 64.                           #
#                                                                                                  #
#   Step 1 of 5 - Pre-read verification:                  [12:04:00 @ 184 MB/s] SUCCESS            #
#   Step 2 of 5 - Zeroing the disk:                       [12:05:02 @ 183 MB/s] SUCCESS            #
#   Step 3 of 5 - Writing Unraid's Preclear signature:                          SUCCESS            #
#   Step 4 of 5 - Verifying Unraid's Preclear signature:                        SUCCESS            #
#   Step 5 of 5 - Post-Read verification:                 [12:04:10 @ 184 MB/s] SUCCESS            #
#                                                                                                  #
####################################################################################################
#       Cycle elapsed time: 36:13:19 | Total elapsed time: 36:13:19                                #

#   S.M.A.R.T. Status (device type: default)                                                       #
#   ATTRIBUTE                   INITIAL CYCLE 1 STATUS                                             #
#   Reallocated_Sector_Ct       0       0       -                                                  #
#   Power_On_Hours              25028   25064   Up 36                                              #
#   End-to-End_Error            0       0       -                                                  #
#   Reported_Uncorrect          0       0       -                                                  #
#   Airflow_Temperature_Cel     52      45      Down 7  ->Failed in Past<-                         #
#   Current_Pending_Sector      0       0       -                                                  #
#   Offline_Uncorrectable       0       0       -                                                  #
#   UDMA_CRC_Error_Count        0       0       -                                                  #
--> ATTENTION: Please take a look into the SMART report above for drive health issues.

--> RESULT: Preclear Finished Successfully!.

2. I stopped array and added as disk 5.

image.png.19d92e7b688e4be28f6e340744cec627.png

3. I started array.

image.thumb.png.f29f27380b1508a262d7f8efd3ab099a.png

4. I clicked on the checkmark to format the drive. And, then acknowledged the disclaimer.

image.thumb.png.1699c1b14e79af06225034b34b40511e.png

image.png.a2a074450636cba5179c90f03564cb74.png

image.thumb.png.d6e2cceaafd8ba2ae92ab385b66c14d6.png

5. I then click on the Format button. The screen refreshes showing formatting... then refreshes again back to step 4 above. Nothing seems to happen.  Not sure what is happening here.

media-diagnostics-20221106-1629.zip