after update to Version: 6.11.3 Unraid disable two drives

• threiner changed the title to after update to Version: 6.11.3 Unraid disable two drives
5 hours ago, JorgeB said:

Disk were already disabled at boot time, so we can't see what happened, most likely they got disabled before or during the previous shutdown, and have nothing to do with the OS upgrade, SMART looks fine and the emulated disk5 is mounting so you can rebuild on top.

I had restarted the server before i made the diagnostics, The proble came up when i restared after the update. I saw there was CRC errors so i also switched from mainboard sata ports to a second SAS controller. hope this fixes the problem. What i dont understand is, why the system disabeld working hard discs.

5 hours ago, JorgeB said:

Unraid disables a disk when there's a write error to it, it doesn't matter if the write error was caused by a bad disk or a bad cable, and most times it's a power or connection problem.

thanks for the explication, how shoud i deal with this then? I have now rebuild one datadrive, but one parity is still disabeled, how can i solve this? thanks