Unable to access web UI as of today

So I tried to access my server today and I keep getting the following message from Firefox and Chrome on two different machines

We can’t connect to the server at {myserver}.myunraid.net

I did setup auto updates a while ago and I'm wondering if maybe that did something via myservers and borked something? It shows up as online in the my servers dashboard but I can't connect to it, yet all the services and containers that are set to autostart start and are accessible

myunraid.net doesn't appear to be resolving any DNS queries, which is causing a failure. DNS server isn't responding.

;; AUTHORITY SECTION:

myunraid.net. 172800 IN NS ns1.myunraid.net.

myunraid.net. 172800 IN NS ns2.myunraid.net.

;; ADDITIONAL SECTION:

ns1.myunraid.net. 172800 IN AAAA 2600:1f14:b8f:3b00:e45:5482:2335:fd45

ns1.myunraid.net. 172800 IN A 35.166.14.74

ns2.myunraid.net. 172800 IN AAAA 2600:1f14:b8f:3b01:54c5:70a3:448c:87da

ns2.myunraid.net. 172800 IN A 34.216.137.88

Same thing happened to me today. Ultimately I got back in by SSHing in and deleting the certs on the flash drive (ssh into server, navigate to /boot/config/ssl and rename/delete the certs folder), then reboot (sbin/reboot). After doing that, I was able to get to the http ui.  Upon redoing my certs (settings/management access) and setting USE SSL/TLS to yes, I'm still unable to use ssl to get to my server. It redirects to port 80 and uses a self-signed cert, not the letsencrypt cert. The WAN Port check also fails even though I definitely have port 443 forwarded to my server. Version 6.10.2 if it matters.

Also, I didn't proactively install/update anything recently, though an autoupdate of something certainly could have happened.  I've also not made any changes to my network setup either.  To my knowledge, I didn't make any changes to my server or network leading up to this.

FWIW I have NerdPack installed. Don't remember why I have it tbh.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...