Spontaneous unRAID reboots

Lately, I've been getting more spontaneous unRAID reboots, but have no idea why and unsure how to diagnose the issue. I'll go away for some period of time / sleep overnight, and when I check in on the array, I see that it's logged out, then log in, and see that the uptime is only several hours instead of several days.

I have pulled diagnostics, can anyone help me?

alexandria-diagnostics-20230106-0955.zip

19 hours ago, JorgeB said:

Syslog in the diags starts over after every reboot, so not much help, post the persistent syslog when you have one.

It happened again about an hour ago. I've captured the syslog file and attached here. I think the reboot occurred at or around this timestamp: Jan 7 19:48:57

Hopefully there is something in here that can prove of use debugging the issue.

syslog.log

20 minutes ago, rvijay007 said:

Do you know of the potential issues that don’t get logged that lead to this sort of behavior?

Usually most hardware issues won't leave anything logged, like bad PSU or RAM for example, start by running memtest, you could also try with a different PSU if you have one available.

6 hours ago, itimpi said:

Most likely issues are related I would think are thermal issues (e.g. CPU over-heating) or Power related issues.   Do you have a UPS?  Do you have your Bios set to autoboot if power is lost and then restored?

I don’t have a UPS. I believe it’s set to auto boot since the computer always restarts.

Are there any unRAID plugins to monitor  CPU temperature and/or power usage throughout the box?