Importing Wireguard configurations in the VPN Manager?

Stubbs

Can someone help or provide documentation on this?

Unraid provides an official guide on creating a custom tunnel linked to your home network, but I notice there is also an option to import tunnels. When I import a .conf file downloaded from my commercial VPN provider, the Unraid VPN manager automatically describes it as: "Remark: VPN tunnel for docker containers only"

This is actually something I'd be interested in. I tried changing one of my container's network type to Custom wg2 (my imported .conf) but the webUI is inaccessible. Are there any further steps I should be taking?

18 hours ago, Stubbs said:

Can someone help or provide documentation on this?

Unraid provides an official guide on creating a custom tunnel linked to your home network, but I notice there is also an option to import tunnels. When I import a .conf file downloaded from my commercial VPN provider, the Unraid VPN manager automatically describes it as: "Remark: VPN tunnel for docker containers only"

This is actually something I'd be interested in. I tried changing one of my container's network type to Custom wg2 (my imported .conf) but the webUI is inaccessible. Are there any further steps I should be taking?

You'll want to follow this guide and ask question in this thread:

https://forums.unraid.net/topic/84316-wireguard-vpn-tunneled-access-to-a-commercial-vpn-provider/

15 hours ago, MrGrey said:

Where?... Link for reference?

The main guide for WireGuard on Unraid is here:

https://forums.unraid.net/topic/84226-wireguard-quickstart/

Up at the top it contains links to related guides, such as the one for connecting to a commercial vpn provider mentioned above.