Network Interface Not Running at 10GbE

Greetings,

I've recently set up my first Unraid and am enjoying the experience tremendously (Version: 6.11.5).

There is, however, one issue that I'm running into that I seem to be unable to resolve. Namely my network connection (LAN) is only showing as 1000Mbps despite my hardware supporting 10GbE.

I'm running the following hardware configuration:

ASUS ProArt X670E-CREATOR WIFI (BIOS dated: Fri 04 Nov 2022 12:00:00 AM +04)
AMD Ryzen 5 7600 6-Core @ 3800 MHz
4x 32 GiB DDR5 Memory
2x 16TB HDD (Parity + Disk 1)
4x 1TB (Cache Pool 1 through 4) via ASUS Hyper m.2 x16 GEN 4 card

My Mainboard has a 10GbE ethernet port and is connected to a 10GbE compatible switch (same as my Synology RS820+ which is also equipped with a 10GbE NIC).

Attached you will find a screenshot from the Unraid dashboard as well as my Unify console readout.

I'm actually having the same problem using a different motherboard (AM4 platform that that doesn't have a native 10GbE port) using a 10GbE PCIE Network Card (ASUS XG-C100C). Only shows 1000 Mbps rather than the - technically possible - 10GbE.

Please let me know if it were helpful to post the boot logs.

Screenshot 2023-02-17 at 8.58.58 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-02-17 at 8.58.21 PM.png

I guess, you need to disable bonding for the interface eth0.

Although eth1 has no cable yet, putting both interfaces into a single failover bond (or aggregation) may limit the maximum speed to the highest common speed of all interfaces that belong to the same bond.

(but I don't know UNRAID's internal network setup, so this is a GUESS, but you can safely try it out)

Otherwise check the cabling, looks like it just gets an 1Gbe Link, maybe lousy cables or too much noise.

Edited by MAM59