SickBeard unMenu package

Just attempted my first SB install, and got this message:

md5 Checksum:	745530684e0b217fcbb288a4457057e3 (NOT matched - download may be corrupted or download URL no longer valid.)

I downloaded it and calculated the MD5 on my win machine and come up with this: e66bc786d21d83a268835ede1b6a247d

I updated the .conf file, deleted midgetspy*.tar.gz, refreshed the package manager page and it installed.

Thanks for putting this together, prostuff! Greatly appreciated.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

prostuff1-

Per my prior message, I just installed SB for the first time, and my configs are not surviving a reboot. I downloaded your most recent .config file as of last week, so I'd assume I've got all your latest fixes.

I'm running 4.7, with SB and SAB installed to a SNAP mounted drive (cache not installed yet - still making my initial file load), unMENU 1.5.

unmenu.awk: Version 1.5 Revision: 246  Joe L.... with modifications as suggested by bjp999 and many others

Plug-in-modules
07-unmenu-mymain.awk: 1.54 - changes for myMain 4-10-11 release, contributed by bjp999 - preclear support - Revision: 229 
08-unmenu-array_mgmt.awk: 1.2.4 - fixed path to md.c to detect NOCORRECT mode - Revision: 241 
09-unmenu-disk_mgmt.awk: 1.7 - fixed "mount" command to get file system type even if disk is apparently not spinning (where temp = "*" or "") - Revision: 232 
10-unmenu-links.awk: 1.2 Fixed increment of link counter - Revision: 7  
15-unmenu-disk_perf.cgi: .1 - Proof of concept version Joe L. - Revision: 7  
15-unmenu-network_perf.cgi: .1 - Proof of concept version Joe L. - Revision: 190 
16-unmenu-syslog.awk: Version: 1.0  - modified by bjp999, Use common routines to generate enhanced syslog viewer - Revision: 178 
17-unmenu-syslog.awk: Version: .8  - modified by Joe L. to use a pattern file. - Revision: 7  
18-unmenu-lsof.awk: Version: .1  - Joe L. - Revision: 7  
20-unmenu-usage.awk: 1.0 - Revision: 7  
200-unmenu-smarthistory.cgi: 1.1 - added tests for directory, file, and php - Revision: 7  
25-unmenu-dupe_files.awk: 1.2 deal with appostraphe in file name - Revision: 7  
29-unmenu-sysinfo.awk: 1.4 - Added new buttons for free space, mounted file systems -  Joe L. - Revision: 7  
30-unmenu-file_browser.awk: 1.1.6 update allowd disk array to have members greater than disk15. - Revision: 234 
40-unmenu-iso_share.awk: 1.2 Added formatting of "ls" date/time string to allow consistent parse of file path - Joe L.   - Revision: 236 
50-unmenu-user_scripts.cgi: .4 - Added conditional tests to allow for dynamic button labels. - Revision: 171 
600-unmenu-file_edit.awk: .2.1 Fixed error out of "ls" when directory does not exist.  Joe L. - Revision: 119 
99-unmenu-myMain-Config.awk: 1.0 - Part of myMain 12-1-10 release, contributed by bjp999 - Revision: 246 
99-unmenu-utility.awk: 1.54 - changes for myMain 4-10-11 release, contributed by bjp999 - smartctl support - Revision: 246 
990-unmenu-wget.awk: 2.9   Fixed spelling error on "View All Available Packages" button.. - Revision: 246 
999-unmenu-unraid_main.awk: 1.2 Joe L. -- Added code to detect presence of /etc/unraid-version and change main URL accordingly - Revision: 244 

I've seen you ask for the information requested on the first page and I've read it over a couple of times, but I'm missing where you're requesting specific files/logs/configs for trouble shooting purposes. Please let me know what you may need, and I'll happily provide it.

All suggestions are welcome!

FreeMan

Thanks, prostuff.

I had the SNAP mount as the last thing in the go script, so that certainly sounds reasonable. I've moved the SNAP mount up (right after /usr/local/sbin/emhttp &, which is first), then put in "sleep 10" after it.

Once my 2TB pre-clear finishes, I'll give it a reboot, and see what happens. If it works OK, I'll probably trim down the sleep a second at a time until it fails, then bump it up one.

Greatly appreciated!

Thanks, prostuff.

I had the SNAP mount as the last thing in the go script, so that certainly sounds reasonable. I've moved the SNAP mount up (right after /usr/local/sbin/emhttp &, which is first), then put in "sleep 10" after it.

Once my 2TB pre-clear finishes, I'll give it a reboot, and see what happens. If it works OK, I'll probably trim down the sleep a second at a time until it fails, then bump it up one.

Greatly appreciated!

Don't mess with it to much as far as timing goes.  A slightly longer boot because of a 10 second delay is better than having it work some times and fail other because the drive decides to respond quicker or slower than it did previously.

• 4 months later...

hi,

I've got a problem recently with my sickbeard installation. It doesn't start, even after rebooting unraid. I have deleted all the directory of my current sickbeard install (on my cache drive), and reup/l the .conf in my package directory of unmenu, but I've got an error saying that the MD5 is not the right one. And even if I start the install, it's not running.

Perhaps someone here could make a new .conf with the latest sickbeard version ?

Sorry to bump this thread.

Thanks for all ! :)

hi,

I've got a problem recently with my sickbeard installation. It doesn't start, even after rebooting unraid. I have deleted all the directory of my current sickbeard install (on my cache drive), and reup/l the .conf in my package directory of unmenu, but I've got an error saying that the MD5 is not the right one. And even if I start the install, it's not running.

Perhaps someone here could make a new .conf with the latest sickbeard version ?

Sorry to bump this thread.

Thanks for all ! :)

If you are on version 5 of unRAID switch to using the unRAID plugin version.

• 2 weeks later...