Help with network Please, Cannot consistently connect to server

Hi,

Can someone please look over my network setup since replacing my motherboard/cpu I cannot access it like I used to

eth0 is 10gbe

eth1 is onboard

I used to just have eth0 10gbe connected for years and it worked fine but since replacing motherboard/network this is no longer the case.

I have deleted the network.cfg file so unraid can create a new one but still this would not work

I have managed to get it "working" by enabling eth1 and plugging in a LAN cable to my switch, although this "works" and I can confirm the 10gbe is also working as I can copy at 900mbp/s to the server from my desktop

My Windows mounts no longer work e.g. \\unraid1\Backups but \\192.168.0.33\Backups works fine.

All info in the routing table is automatic, I have not entered anything in there!

image.thumb.png.195d9461de652ce891efbdb23d5ce981.png

image.thumb.png.2ac4b52fca7f7f33ffb5e66a0a772c9e.png

image.thumb.png.7daf7ccdd1364d0798a64c9f67bd109c.png

unraid1-diagnostics-20230228-2357.zip

Edited by mbc0
Added Diagnostics
1 hour ago, JorgeB said:

Is the 10GbE NIC peer to peer or is it connected to your router with internet access?

Hi JorgeB, it is connected to my router with internet access.

I have just woken this morning to find that the \\unraid1 now works?  it was left on overnight so maybe something resolved?

Thank you!