Error Canno t open the folder / no access on Krusader and Plex

Hello, 

since few weeks, after change hard drive on the pool I lost the access to few random folder.

On Krusader when I m exploring my folder, I have few folder that I can t acces. Those folder are not visible on my PLEX server too.

But When I go the my ''share file'' I can  see and download the files. They are not corrupted.

It s look like permission error, but I can t see where to fix it 😅

Any Idea ?? 

Drag attached :)

Thanks !!

Capture d’écran 2023-03-11 à 18.16.39.png

Capture d’écran 2023-03-13 à 3.42.39 PM.png

tower-diagnostics-20230313-1538.zip

From what I see, this is the view from the Plex Docker/VM.   I am assuming that it is running Linux based OS.   IF that is so, there should be permissions of owner, group, others as well as the name of the owner and group. 

It is necessary to map a location on your Unraid file system onto a mount point on the Docker/VM.  Looking at your diagnostics, I find this:

image.png.abc57818ecf0dcdb618a2202f3b56468.png

This looks to be on the path shown in the first screen capture in your post.  Did you map that Unraid share to the /media directory.

But I see nothing in the second screen capture that looks like it a part of that path in the first one-- the 'Killing Eve 1' directory. 

On the Krusader Docker for Unraid, if you <right-click> in this section    image.png.eaa2bb30ff2276dcbb7e8677fd074e44.png  of the tool bar, you can turn on the owner, group and full Linux permissions.  If you do this in your Plex app Krusader, that will help in evaluating your problem. 

Having said all this, you would probably be better served if you were to make this query on the support thread for the version of Plex you are running.

On 3/14/2023 at 12:27 PM, Frank1940 said:

run the New Permissions script  ( Tools   >>>   New Permissions    )   on just the Share(s) with the problem. 

Also see this thread:

https://forums.unraid.net/topic/131730-update-from-69-to-6115-and-got-permission-denied/#comment-1219731

And remember if these don't fix the problem, go to the support thread for the Plex app being used.

Thanks a lot !!! It was easy It was super fast !
You solved my problem!

Everything is ok now :)

Thanks again for this wonderful support as always here !

Cheers!