Your flash drive is corrupted or offline.

Go to solution Solved by scud133b,

Got the dreaded message today 🤕

Is it safe for me to try a reboot? I noticed the wiki also suggests pulling the drive and running a disk check on a PC.

Diagnostics attached.

Edit 2: I also have the following error with my logs maxed out (??):

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 2097160 bytes) in /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix/include/Syslog.php on line 18

Edit: Last manual backup I have is from 2020 and here's what I see in My Servers:

image.png.e35b8f9f6f9942141905fc1832509e15.png

citadel-diagnostics-20230323-2107.zip

Edited by scud133b
  • Solution
9 hours ago, JorgeB said:

Make sure the flash drive is using a USB 2.0 port and reboot, if it happens again best to replace it.

Failed on reboot.

Pulled the drive and ran diskcheck on a windows machine. Windows showed errors as soon as I plugged it in. Let the checker run and it seemed to clear it up. Drive is back in the server and we just booted successfully. So hopefully that's it! But I will be using the My Servers auto backup now in case this drive does give out.

Edited by scud133b
2 hours ago, scud133b said:

Failed on reboot.

Pulled the drive and ran diskcheck on a windows machine. Windows showed errors as soon as I plugged it in. Let the checker run and it seemed to clear it up. Drive is back in the server and we just booted successfully. So hopefully that's it! But I will be using the My Servers auto backup now in case this drive does give out.

Don’t forget you can easily manually make a local backup at any time by clicking on the Boot drive on the Main tab and selecting the backup option.

On 3/24/2023 at 2:04 PM, itimpi said:

Don’t forget you can easily manually make a local backup at any time by clicking on the Boot drive on the Main tab and selecting the backup option.

Oh yes but unless it's automatic, it's not happening! My last manual backup was in 2020 :(