v6.9.2 no webui post brown out.

First time posting as not had an issue since first switching from a trial licence to a pro a couple of years ago. Seems I've possibly been really lucky thus far. Mainly used for media duties with the *arrs dockers etc installed etc and a small amount of storage.

Last night we suffered a brown out and now despite the server booting, responding to ping to its configured address and able to connect via putty it never reaches the WebUI.
To get the server to boot this far I've replaced the *bz files on the USB drive mentioned HERE that had been displaying an "unraid /dev/root: Can't open blockdev" error, so a little further on than the initial boot. Wondering what could be the issue.
I've grabbed the diagnostics from the server ( attached )
Any help much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

tower-diagnostics-20230328-1949.zip

Thanks for your reply. It looks like I was being super impatient as eventually the server did respond and I was able to get into the webui. However when I then went to upgrade from 6.9.2 the update checker hightlighted a failing usb drive. So ordered a replacement which turned up today and that is showing as incompatible with the USB creator tool despite it being a sandisk cruzer fit 32gb but usb3 LINK which seems odd.
Tried to manually prep the usb stick and it refuses to complete the make_bootable batch file without errors. So just wondering whether to order the older equivalent USB2 LINK
Or switch to a Kingston DataTraveller or Lexar LINK

The list on the website/wiki is not being updated so just keen to swap this out and get back to normal painless operations. Thanks

• 2 weeks later...