VM Network disconnects every few hours after downgrade to 6.9.2

Hello,

I have a peculiar issue. I tried to upgrade to 6.11.5 stable from 6.9.2 stable and my VMs would not output video outside of VNC and I couldn't figure out that issue so I just downgraded back to 6.9.2. I use Unraid at our office and my staff wouldn't have been able to work if I couldn't get the screens back up. After downgrading, one of my VMs (I have two in total) stopped working so I created a new one. The new VM's internet just cuts out after a few hours and my employee has to restart Windows several times a day to get it working again. This is really frustrating for her and we can't seem to figure out what the issue is. The other existing VM is working fine and does not have internet drops. We have not made any changes to the network environment. Other computers outside of the unraid server including any smartphones don't have any issues with our network.

I saw a similar thread with someone who had a similar issue but the answer in that thread is that the OP found that it resolved itself. We have had this problem for a month and a half and I can't figure out what to do.  Here's the other thread - 

I have attached the log file for the VM and our network settings. Please let me know what other information I can provide.

2023-04-13 16_03_17-Window.png

image (2).png

Log for_FrontDesk.pdf NetworkSettings.pdf

• 2 weeks later...