Apps loading error

Something really wrong went on during get_content
Post the ENTIRE contents of this message in the Community Applications Support Thread

Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/112.0.0.0 Safari/537.36
Language:

No data was returned. It is probable that another browser session has rebooted your server. Reloading this browser tab will probably fix this error

• Upvote 7

Yep, same issue here.

Post the ENTIRE contents of this message in the Community Applications Support Thread
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:109.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/112.0
Language:
No data was returned. It is probable that another browser session has rebooted your server. Reloading this browser tab will probably fix this error

Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/112.0.0.0 Safari/537.36
Language:

It's also my first day and I've hit the same issues and posted about them here 

I missed this thread exists as it was in the subform.  I've seen other threads with the same issues in the past and those were said be DNS issues but I eliminated that via some ping and trace routes from the terminal. So it seems like it's a response from one of he calls to exec.php

Edited by RoboWatch

I have the same issue too. It appears to be widespread, so I'm confident that it will be resolved quickly. Since I had rebooted my server today, at first I was fearful that something was wrong on my end. I'm glad there isn't. Following this topic to get updates

Same occurring here.

Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:109.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/112.0
Language: