How to access an image file via URL while not requirering a login

Go to solution Solved by itimpi,

Hello

I have a link to an image that is of the following format:

http://192.168.1.101/mnt/user/movies/actors/actor_thumb.jpg

The problem is that right now I have setup login requirement on my server, this also means that I can't access the url without login in. Is there a way to make a exception for login requirement for a specific folder containing image files?

BR MJ

I have not setup a webserver, it is just basic unraid. But in the past i was able to just plugin the url into any browser or program and it could access it. Afterwards I have enabled the requirement for login to the server and since then I can't access the image without being logged in.

So is there a method in Unraid for making an exception for a specific share og path?

• Solution
45 minutes ago, madsriisager said:

So is there a method in Unraid for making an exception for a specific share og path?

Unfortunately not :(  as part of tightening security a password is now mandatory.

the only way to achieve what you want would be to set up a separate web server (probably in a docker container) and go via that.