DNS issues Unraid

I am having issues every day which is temporarily resolved with a reboot. I have no clue what is causing these issues. I have ran pihole as a docker for a while however it is simply a primary DNS for my windows server which handles DHCP, and I have a Sophos firewall which handles routing, but since my server is static, outside the DHCP range, and using 1.1.1.1 and 8.8.8.8 for DNS there shouldn't be any issues.   

What am I missing or doing wrong? 

image.png.0004bffc6cc7e66c1356a5fb2bc74689.png

unraid-diagnostics-20230426-0953.zip

Update: 

I have narrowed down the problem but have no clue how to resolve.  When Docker is disabled this issue stops which leads me to believe this is related to "Host access to custom networks" being enabled.   I kind of need that for Swag to work correctly. Anyone know of some other things to try? 

Doesn't like DNS / docker service issue. Your traceroute only have one line and timeout, it indicate you lost access to router.

The 1st line should be your router 10.10.12.1 not 10.10.12.18.

image.png.af04bb2a9b2aca97e2021b79fcd1102b.png

If router accessible just not internet, then traceroute will be below

image.png.837f9abe1e5d1bf4a1a9d52d1ac52241.png 

15 hours ago, darthjonathan12 said:

Anyone know of some other things to try? 

Try review all setting, stop Swag docker or stop all docker one by one until rule-out which docker cause problem.

Edited by Vr2Io
On 5/2/2023 at 12:09 AM, Vr2Io said:

Doesn't like DNS / docker service issue. Your traceroute only have one line and timeout, it indicate you lost access to router.

The 1st line should be your router 10.10.12.1 not 10.10.12.18.

image.png.af04bb2a9b2aca97e2021b79fcd1102b.png

If router accessible just not internet, then traceroute will be below

image.png.837f9abe1e5d1bf4a1a9d52d1ac52241.png 

Try review all setting, stop Swag docker or stop all docker one by one until rule-out which docker cause problem.

Since the issue is sporadic I'll have to wait until it happens again. For the last week it was happening every day but as soon as I start looking at the issue it starts running fine.   Once I have the issue again I'll stop each docker one by one until I find the issue.