Changed ISP: Old fixed IP no longer valied. Cannot connect to Unraid server

Due to a move and subsequent change of ISP, the fixed IP address of the server is no longer working.  I cannot log into the server from my other computer on my home network. I can attach a mouse, keyboard and monitor and access the server that way however. The server does not have access to the outside world (net and home network)
I came across an old post that suggested I change USE_DHC to "yes" in the network.cfg file found in the server's boot USB.  That did not work either however.

Anyone have any ideas? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

More developments. The network config edit did seem to do the trick, but I cannot log into the server from another computer, neither do I see the shared files on the server on my network. Is it a simple question of entering the server IP address (192.168.0.2) in the browser, or am I missing something?

4 minutes ago, StephenCND said:

More developments. The network config edit did seem to do the trick, but I cannot log into the server from another computer, neither do I see the shared files on the server on my network. Is it a simple question of entering the server IP address (192.168.0.2) in the browser, or am I missing something?

You might want to check that the shares in question do not have Export=No in their SMB settings as that stops them being visible on the network.   For security reasons this is now the default and the user has to explicitly share them.