Lost network connection, reboot needed

Tonight I suddenly lost my network connection to my unRAID server. First time it's happened, and I haven't touched the hardware for at least a week or more. Only significant change over the last week was adding a Windows 11 VM and isolating some CPUs. I had to reboot to get the server back online.

I've attached syslog and diagnostics.

Would appreciate any suggestions about what went wrong and how to fix it.

syslog-192.168.1.14.log tower-diagnostics-20230506-2305.zip

I think I was running two VMs at the time, one Win 10, the other new one, Win 11. Do you mean try with no VMs at all, or just one of the VMs? And if so, which one was the cause? (I should be able to identify by CPU number?)

In any case, touch wood, hasn't happened again since rebooting.

Unfortunately I lost the network connection again. Running my untrained eye over the syslog, It looks like the same problem. I've attached a truncated syslog. Both VMs, Win 10 and Win 11 were running at the time.

I'm going to try running just the Win 10 VM, which I've been running for a few years (without this problem). If the cause of the disconnect is indeed the Win 11 VM, the next question is how do I fix it?

syslog-192.168.1.14.log

Edited by sonofdbn
Attached syslog