[SUPPORT] YggTorrent

This application allows you to call up the RSS feed of the yggtorrent site.

This is not a download application, just an application that retrieves the RSS feed from the YggTorrent site in a nicer way. You can click on the image to go to the site page.

It only stores RSS feeds. When there is a change, the application updates itself using the TIME_RELOAD variable and deletes information that is no longer in the feed.

The first update can take a long time, as the application calls up all the RSS feeds even if you don't want all the information.

In the graphical interface, you can choose to display the feeds you want by going to Settings. 

Sorry about the translations.
I am French and use DeepL for translation in order to avoid any translation errors with my approximate English. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Roadmap

• - clean up file names
    • "One.Piece.E1065.SUBFRENCH.1080p.WEBRiP.x264-T3KASHi" to "One.Piece s01e1065"
    • retrieve resolution
    • retrieve language
    • retrieve file type (webrip, bluray, etc)
  • add a filter system (e.g.: only want 4K information)
  • add a search field
  • add a favourites system to keep track of your series, films and other preferences
  • download the torrent from my application
  • use the Alldebrid API to send the torrent directly to the api and recover the Direct Download
  • add the option of hiding the update information, one by one.

If you have any suggestions, please indicate what you think would be interesting to add to the application. I'll see if I can add it and how useful it would be for the community.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

09 / 06 / 2023 (EN)

•   Image optimization with a maximum height reduction to 300px (database size divided by ~23: from 1.4GB to 60MB)
  •   Addition of two languages: French and English
  •   Switch from the Qwik front-end framework to ReactJs (removal of the Node.js server)
  •   Overall performance improvement
  •   Addition of an SSL connection between the container and the YggTorrent site
  •   Resolution of the information update issue
  •   Clean design optimized for mobile

09 / 06 / 2023 (FR)

• Optimisation des images avec une réduction maximale de la hauteur à 300px (taille de la base de données divisée par ~23 : de 1,4GB à 60MB)
  • Ajout de deux langues : français et anglais
  • Passage du framework front-end de Qwik à ReactJs (suppression du serveur Node.js)
  • Amélioration globale des performances
  • Ajout d'une connexion SSL entre le conteneur et le site d'YggTorrent
  • Résolution du problème de mise à jour des informations
  • Design adapté et optimisé pour le mobile

image.thumb.png.8181598863b8cf9c3df384a717fc7dbf.png

SCR-20230609-wz0.png

SCR-20230609-x0x.png

SCR-20230609-x3v.png

SCR-20230609-x16.png

SCR-20230609-x30.png

SCR-20230609-x34.png

Edited by Kameleon83
Ajout d'une Roadmap
2 hours ago, jmbailey2000 said:

Every time I try and install this, it crashes Unraid web page and I have to exit Chrome and restart. 

Anyone else having issues?

Hello,
Sorry to hear that. Can you tell me more about the docker's logs, for example?

Edited by Kameleon83
2 minutes ago, jmbailey2000 said:

Which logs you looking for. There aren't any logs related to ygg I can find and since it never makes it to the docker install screen from the CA Apps selection screen, not sure where else to look.

Yes indeed. I think I misunderstood.
I thought you were able to install it all the same. In that case, there's not much I can do.
And other installations don't pose any problems? There's only this one, YggTorrent. I don't know much about this problem and I'm not sure if it's caused by this application.
When you try to install it, can you take a screenshot?

Nice job, I like it, but saddly, not working for me.

I'm on unraid 6.12-rc6, with firefox, but same result with microsoft edge.

After the container start, I can access the webui. but the page is empty, no categories, nothing. After a refresh of the page, I've got an error : "impossible d'afficher la page".

I cleared the cache, but same behavior.

The container log error :

error: Uncaught (in promise) Http: connection closed before message completed
    at Object.respondWith (ext:deno_http/01_http.js:257:20)
    at eventLoopTick (ext:core/01_core.js:182:11)

Sorry for the problems.
I'll try to work on the app again this weekend. I've tried a new js framework which unfortunately doesn't look super adequate.
I'll post a little message about the various improvements.
I haven't had any problems myself, so I'd like to thank you for your feedback.

• Thanks 1
3 hours ago, Benji7790 said:

It works here, thanks !

I have a suggestion for later: add the possibility to filter by quality.

Personnaly I only take 4K contents so I don't need to have HD or FullHD content in the list.

Yes, I have to sort out the main bugs. I'm going to rewrite the front end for all the little bugs.
Once that's done, I need to sort out the names so that I can separate this neatly and therefore sort the files more easily and avoid duplicate images etc.
The code already works for my other application "search and sort movies".

3 hours ago, Benji7790 said:

It works here, thanks !

I have a suggestion for later: add the possibility to filter by quality.

Personnaly I only take 4K contents so I don't need to have HD or FullHD content in the list.

Hi, i'm currently using Unraid with qbittorrent, i'm not experienced thus what should I input in PORT SERVER and API URL ?

22 hours ago, Nonoss said:

Yeah, everything is working properly for me with your last update Kameleon. Thanks for the job !

Would it be possible to have datas in a specific folder mounted in the container, for example in appdata/yggtorrent ?

Hello,
For the moment, the data is just a SQLite database. So I didn't see any point in doing it, but why not?

Hello everyone,
I'd like to ask you a question. 
I've found a way to connect to the site and download torrents from my application.
The question is: 
 - Would you prefer to connect via a form on the application's web page?
 - Would you prefer to set your username and password as an environment variable, i.e. in Unraid (like PORT, PASSKEY, TIME_RELOAD)?

1 minute ago, Nonoss said:

Hello,

yes, it's not very important.

It's just in case of, for example deleting and recreating the container. With an "appdata" folder, there is no need to recreate the hole database on the first run, and reconfigure the options.

Yes, I agree with you, it's a bit annoying even for me.
What's more, at the moment I can't manage to empty the RAM memory used on the first load.
The application takes up more than 300MB on the server and more than 100MB on my Mac during development.
I'm trying to optimise the RAM memory a little, but it's not always easy.

On 6/11/2023 at 10:52 AM, Kameleon83 said:

Hello everyone,
I've found a way to connect to the site and download torrents from my application.
The question is: 
 - Would you prefer to set your username and password as an environment variable, i.e. in Unraid (like PORT, PASSKEY, TIME_RELOAD)?

Hello,

I don't really have a preference, maybe the second option, username/password as an environment variable.

• Like 1
On 6/9/2023 at 11:58 PM, Kameleon83 said:

@KLeFunk @Benji7790 @JamesAdams @Nonoss @jmbailey2000

Hello everyone. I've updated the application with numerous corrections and changes. Could you confirm that everything is working properly on your end? Some information, such as the URL or the port for the front end, are no longer needed. Please refer to the image. Enjoy!

image.thumb.png.ee190360426c57fc0edb67021273afa8.png

Hi, it works.

On 6/11/2023 at 10:52 AM, Kameleon83 said:

Hello everyone,
The question is: 

No preference here.

• Like 1
  • 5 weeks later...