SMB SHARES doesn't work

if I use SMB Security Settings -》 Export: -》 Yes(hidden), then I can not login the SMB folder after using account name and password from WIN10. But if I use SMB Security Settings -》 Export: -》 Yes, without hidden, then I can login the SMB folder after using account name and password.

So I can not to visit hidden folder with account name and password? or neet some other settings?

Error.PNG

Share Settings.PNG

5 hours ago, Frank1940 said:

Are you using Windows Credentials (Type in search window on Taskbar to find this) to establish the login to your Unraid server?   (From what I see in your case, you want to use the credentials for SMB user 'vb'.

I just type the folder addree(due to the folder is hidden), then login with the account 'vb', but after I type the account name and password, then the error happened, just like what I show in this topic.

1.png

2.PNG

As I understand it, Windows Credential will log onto your Unraid server as the Windows computer boots up.  The problem is that if you access any share prior to that that has Public permissions (or as another user), it will log on your computer as a Guest user (or that other user).  Windows 10 will only allow one login to each server to exist.  So when you attempt to establish a second login (for your hidden share) to the server it will fail because of the existing Guest/other_user login connection. 

You can test this by running the following command in a Command Prompt window on your Windows10 computer:

net use * /delete

(This will knock down all network connections to any server.) 

20 hours ago, Frank1940 said:

As I understand it, Windows Credential will log onto your Unraid server as the Windows computer boots up.  The problem is that if you access any share prior to that that has Public permissions (or as another user), it will log on your computer as a Guest user (or that other user).  Windows 10 will only allow one login to each server to exist.  So when you attempt to establish a second login (for your hidden share) to the server it will fail because of the existing Guest/other_user login connection. 

You can test this by running the following command in a Command Prompt window on your Windows10 computer:

net use * /delete

(This will knock down all network connections to any server.) 

I tried, but the issue was not solved...

1.PNG

The first screenshot (from Windows) is telling you what the problem is. There is already another connection so you can't login with another. Go to Windows Control Panel - Credential Manager, and delete any credentials to your Unraid server.

Or, see if you can access the share if you set it to Public access.

10 minutes ago, trurl said:

The first screenshot (from Windows) is telling you what the problem is. There is already another connection so you can't login with another. Go to Windows Control Panel - Credential Manager, and delete any credentials to your Unraid server.

Or, see if you can access the share if you set it to Public access.

to descirpe the issue clearly, I changed my windows language to ENGILISH. You can see my setting in Credential Manager.

1.PNG

2.PNG

3.PNG