Everything in my Data Share deleted with a single empty folder called "SDHD remaining?

So I have no idea what has happened, my dockers and other sub shares (iso etc) are all fine, but my data share is completely nuked, 10tb or so gone, with nothing but an empty folder called SDHD left in its place... the server was fine last night and now I go to watch plex and this... the server was in the beginning stages of a parity check which I stopped, now im in limbo, is there any way to restore to my drives using the parity or some sort of roll back ?? I've uploaded my log files below. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

lilnas-diagnostics-20230605-2147.zip

Edited by thetechdoc
7 minutes ago, itimpi said:

Could not see anything in diagnostics to explain this :(  Is your server exposed to the internet?

You may find a utility such as UFS Explorer or something equivalent can retrieve deleted files off the drives.

It is mounted as a network drive on my pc, thats about it, SDHD turns out to be the file name of a arcade rhythm game I am trying to get going, but that makes no sense as no download location is set to my server, the only thing I can think of is that one of the files is a VHD disk image file, is it possible this wrote over the entire share somehow when opened??