Bug: Unraid giving disk temperature warnings on dev1 despite changing warning temp

Unraid tracks the temperature by the Serial Number (Identification), not the DevX because the DevX can change.  In your first screen shot, there is no Identification.  Did you blank it out?  If you didn't, I'm not sure how this happened.  I assume you are using UD.  Show a screen shot of this disk in UD.

Also post your diagnostics.

20 minutes ago, cinereus said:

Sorry here you go.diag.zip

As I mentioned earlier, the disk temps are monitored by serial number and not DevX.  You can check by looking in the /flash/config/smart-one.cfg file.  See if the disk in question is in that file and has the settings you changed.  If it does, then you may have found a bug.  The problem is you are on 6.9 and you will be asked to upgrade to the latest version before any time will be spent on finding the problem.  If I remember correctly, this was an issue in an earlier version and was fixed, but I don't remember the version.

10 minutes ago, dlandon said:

As I mentioned earlier, the disk temps are monitored by serial number and not DevX.  You can check by looking in the /flash/config/smart-one.cfg file.  See if the disk in question is in that file and has the settings you changed.  If it does, then you may have found a bug.  The problem is you are on 6.9 and you will be asked to upgrade to the latest version before any time will be spent on finding the problem.  If I remember correctly, this was an issue in an earlier version and was fixed, but I don't remember the version.

/flash/config/smart-one.cfg: no such file or directory

14 minutes ago, dlandon said:

Never mind. Found the file. The disk serial in question is in there.

As indeed are all my disks.

353335219_Screenshot2023-06-0917_48_57.png.a0c2c697cc814ab16fad633578e39220.png