LAST CALL on the Unraid Summer Sale! 😎 ⌛ ×

Support Docker / Script Bitcoin DCA

Hi everyone,

is there anyone who can help me with the installation of the docker from https://hub.docker.com/r/jorijn/bitcoin-dca? I'm new to this and can't really help myself. After the installation the docker doesn't even start. I can't call a terminal either. You notice here it fails at the basic. In the help group of the developer within Telegram, unfortunately, no one knew the specifics of Unraid. I hope for your help.

Edited by HansPeter
On 6/10/2023 at 3:17 AM, tjb_altf4 said:

You're probably missing the envs, you can create it as per this documentation, or you can add them as part of the unraid template (varaibles).

note: this will contain your private keys, so you will need to make judgement call on how secure you unraid server is, anyone with access to this server could grab your private keys.

https://bitcoin-dca.readthedocs.io/en/latest/getting-started.html

Tanks for your support and warning. This is fine for me. Right now I configured the template but the container can't start. I got the following error message:

sh: composer: unknown operand
/usr/local/bin/docker-entrypoint: exec: line 9: /app/bin/bitcoin-dca: not found
sh: composer: unknown operand
/usr/local/bin/docker-entrypoint: exec: line 9: /app/bin/bitcoin-dca: not found

As far as I know, Unraid does not natively support compose. Therefore there is a separate plugin for this. But here a separate input (mapping must be done).

Any idea what to do?