How do I remove a disc from the cache pool?

I have a cache pool. I'd like to remove the smallest drive. I already went to the FAQs "How do I remove a device from a btrfs or zfs pool?" to save anyone the trouble of telling me to go to the FAQs but I get the message "The page you are trying to access is not available for your account." So how do I remove a drive from my cache pool?

Thanks

Since the diagnostics show it is a BTRFS RAID1 pool, it should be just a case of:

• stopping the array
  • unassigning the smaller drive
  • restarting the array
  • waiting for the balance operation to complete to make the full space of the larger drive to be available. 

Since it is now a single device pool it will no longer be redundant unless you later add in another drive.

23 minutes ago, itimpi said:

Since the diagnostics show it is a BTRFS RAID1 pool, it should be just a case of:

• stopping the array
  • unassigning the smaller drive
  • restarting the array
  • waiting for the balance operation to complete to make the full space of the larger drive to be available. 

Since it is now a single device pool it will no longer be redundant unless you later add in another drive.

@itimpi This is what I get when I stop the array. If I unassign the drive I can't change the slot number and I can't restart the array.

image.thumb.png.edbaa4933dfdcd70cb1e522c2fe9dcfa.png