No WebUI Access including localhost on server

Diagnostics attached.

Not sure what is up. I had a failed cache drive, shutdown the system to replace it, started the system again and got to the WebUI. Assigned the new cache drive and tried to start the array. Nothing was happening -- the start button was unresponsive. So I rebooted.

Now, I cannot access the WebUI through localhost on the server itself nor through other devices on my local network. I also tried GUI safe mode, but still no WebGUI. The server seems to boot fine and I do have SSH access.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

tower-diagnostics-20230624-2100.zip

Edited by ramair02

Perhaps related, but there is no network.cfg file on my flash drive in the config folder. I only have a network-extra.cfg file. I'm not sure how that would disappear, but maybe it is part of my issue?

Edit: Upon further research, I don't believe this is related to the issue. It seems if you don't make changes to Network settings, there is no network.cfg and the system utilizes default settings.

Edited by ramair02
On 6/25/2023 at 7:19 AM, JorgeB said:

I don't see nginx starting, what do you get if you type:

/etc/rc.d/rc.nginx start

Shoot, I'm sorry Jorge -- I missed this. I was getting pretty frustrated and ultimately downgraded to 6.11.5 for now. Everything is working as intended again. Apologies that I didn't stick it out to test out why nginx was not starting.

• Like 1

@ramair02 did your Cache fail shortly after updating to 6.12??? Mine crashed within 1-2 days of updating... I fought instability for several days with dozens of re-boots, some not helping, others working for a few hours before my cache drive went back to read-only again (completely killing Docker).

I also rolled back to 6.11.5, re-built my cache drives, and now appear to be very stable again.

12 hours ago, CajunCoding said:

@ramair02 did your Cache fail shortly after updating to 6.12??? Mine crashed within 1-2 days of updating... I fought instability for several days with dozens of re-boots, some not helping, others working for a few hours before my cache drive went back to read-only again (completely killing Docker).

I also rolled back to 6.11.5, re-built my cache drives, and now appear to be very stable again.

No issue with cache dying, just some mover issues for me as well as no webgui still

On 7/2/2023 at 12:26 AM, CajunCoding said:

Yes, my cache failed upon boot after upgrading to 6.12. I replaced the drive and rolled back to 6.11.5

• Thanks 1