I just accidentally delted my appdata share, what do I do?

I was in the process of trying to move stuff around from my cache drive as it was full and somehow my brain deleted it. I see all my data is still there but obviously I don't remember what all my shares were mapped to. 

What do I do?

EDIT:
I tried to add back some shares I knew by looking at their docker paths like /mnt/user/media however it doesn't seem to actually add.

Possibly because the folder already exists?

EDIT2: I think the issue wasn't the appdata folder being deleted... I think it disappears because the cache drive filled up and it couldn't write to it.  So I guess it's solved?

Edited by Mortalic

If you go into the Docker tab and down the bottom left you click "Add Container" in the template section in the drop down any docker container you've installed the config will be there with the path mapping.

you can always select the program you had installed in docker there and click Apply at the bottom to pull it down and install it again.

Edited by Maticks
16 minutes ago, Maticks said:

If you go into the Docker tab and down the bottom left you click "Add Container" in the template section in the drop down any docker container you've installed the config will be there with the path mapping.

Easier to use Apps, Previous Apps

Great advice, I was able to find some threads suggesting that a reboot would work in this situation and it did. All my shares returned om reboot. So the summary, I don't think I accidentally deleted it after all, I think there was just an issue querying them as the cache drive filled up.