Cannot start any docker containers

I upgraded to 6.12 and all my VM's was lost. I created new VM's, but there was also problems with containers - I cant launch any of them.

docker start dockersocket
Error response from daemon: failed to create shim task: OCI runtime create failed: runc create failed: unable to start container process: exec: "/docker-entrypoint.sh": permission denied: unknown
Error: failed to start containers: dockersocket

docker start emby
Error response from daemon: failed to create shim task: OCI runtime create failed: runc create failed: unable to start container process: exec: "/init": permission denied: unknown
Error: failed to start containers: emby
docker start whoogle
Error response from daemon: failed to create shim task: OCI runtime create failed: runc create failed: unable to start container process: exec: "/bin/sh": permission denied: unknown
Error: failed to start containers: whoogle
docker start vaultwarden
Error response from daemon: failed to create shim task: OCI runtime create failed: runc create failed: unable to start container process: exec: "/start.sh": permission denied: unknown
Error: failed to start containers: vaultwarden

etc..

I tried "Tools - New Permissions", did not help. I even tried to install new dockers, but they fail also.

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, BurntOC said:

Did y'all ever fix this?  The ongoing instability issues I have had with 6.12.x on my 11th gen i5 drove me to downgrade back to 11.5, but none of my containers will start.  They are giving the same messages you were seeing.

Seems like deleting my docker image fixed it.