Python script doesn't work right only in UnRAID but no errors.

I am pulling my hair out trying to figure this out. I have a Python script that doesn't work properly in UnRAID and I can't figure out why. The script should take a few minutes to do some processing and the outputs say what it did and how long it took, etc. For some reason, I try to run it in UnRAID and it instantly finishes with no errors but doesn't actually do anything expect output to the screen. It says it took 0 seconds. But it's not a code issue, it runs fine on at least 3 other environments (including a slackware 15 docker). I don't get any errors and nothing in my debug logs. It's so strange because it's like it is skipping over everything but the print statements and I don't see how that can be an environmental issue. I tried using a venv and running it with the global python and it's the same thing. I have python, pip, and python-setuptools all installed with Nerd Tools and I even reinstalled them. I gave the script 777 permissions. I can't figure out that is different about UnRAID environment. I'm at a loss. Any ideas?